Rudolph (“Rudi”) William C. von Meister
Rudolph (“Rudi”) William C. von Meister is a global automotive executive with more than four decades of relevant experience across Asia, Europe and the Americas.
- Rudi was most recently the President for Asia-Pacific for ZF Friedrichshafen AG from 2014 through 2017 where he managed more than 8000 employees, in 37 manufacturing locations that generated $3.6 billion in revenue.
- Prior to that, Rudi was the President of China for Navistar from 2011 through 2013, leading its joint venture relationships with Chinese stakeholders.
- From 2007 to 2011, Rudi led business development activities for Iveco Trucks, part of the Fiat Group, and from 1993 to 1997 he led the development of Delphi’s various joint ventures in China as Vice President and Chief Representative.
- Rudi also spent more than two decades in a variety of roles with General Motors and oversaw the integration of a number of GM joint ventures, including GM and Daewoo.
- Rudi has a Bachelor’s Degree from University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from Columbia University.