Robert (“Bob”) Kruse Jr.
Robert (“Bob”) Kruse Jr. is a leading automotive technology expert and executive with more than four decades of relevant experience.
- Since 2017, Bob has been the Chief Technology Officer for Karma Automotive following two years in the same role for Qoros, a Chinese luxury automotive OEM.
- From 2010 to 2016, Bob held senior executive and board roles at a number of start-up electric vehicle companies.
- Prior to that, Bob spent nearly four decades at General Motors, leading teams across the company’s marquee brands, and led General Motor’s electric vehicle powertrain efforts that resulted in its first Chevy Volt model.
- Bob was appointed to President Barack Obama’s National Academy of Science SubCommittee on advanced battery technology in 2010.
- Bob earned his Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering from University of Missouri and his Master’s Degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).