Margaret (“Peg”) Billson
Margaret (“Peg”) Billson is an engineer and business leader with more than three decades of experience at large, complex industrial and transportation companies.
- From 2009 to 2016, Peg was a senior executive and divisional CEO at BBA Aviation, an aftermarket parts and services business supplying the global aviation industry, where she led 2000 employees across four continents.
- She served as President and COO of a start-up light jet manufacturer from 2005 to 2008 where she oversaw the engineering and design, production, supply chain and flight operations teams.
- From 1993 to 2005, Peg was a leading executive at Honeywell International Inc. and Douglas Aircraft Company.
- Peg previously served as an Independent Director at Skywest Inc., a US-listed aviation company, and currently serves as a member of the Human Resources and Nomination & Governance Committees at CAE Inc., a Canadian-listed aviation training and simulation company serving the civil and defense sectors.
- Peg has a Bachelor’s Degree from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University and a Master’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace from California State University Long Beach.